pictures of Lot 12 at bottom of page
View of Lot 12 and mountains from road
Views on and from Lot 12 taken Late Spring 2008 (except
for photo directly above)
2015 Stagebridge, LLC
following photographs were taken July 30, 2008
away from Lot 12's homesite
view from behind Lot 12s homesite
view from Lot 12's homesite
more pictures of the view from Lot 12's homesite
Lot 12 is a
great location for a hobby vineyard or orchard!
acres of this lot sit at an elevation from 900-1100 feet; a good elevation
for growing grapes. The north facing aspect of this property would allow grapes
to stay cooler during the heat of the summer, and bud out a bit later to avoid
early season cold events."
Paul J Mierzejewski,
PJM Vineyard Consulting
• Breathtaking views to the north and south; far views to north of
Blue Ridge Mountains and Rockfish Gap.
• Numerous recreational possibilities on this lot, including potential
• Shared driveway (Laurel Ridge Trail) rises gently above lower lots,
providing spectacular views; private drive captures view to the south.
• Well in place, 15 gallons per minute; underground utilities available..
• Excellent opportunities for gardening.
• Abundant wildlife, including turkey and deer.
• Privacy from other homes and the access road.